Our Investment Regimen
I have spent a good part of thirty years advising wealthy clients during good times and bad, not so much to ‘make them wealthy’ in up markets but to ‘keep them wealthy’ when the markets are less friendly.
You have successfully navigated accumulating your wealth. Let me guide you on preserving it, growing it, and passing it on to your next generation.
My Investment Regimen
My Investment Philosophy
Our Signature Advice Model
Detailed Client Discovery
Diagnostics & Gap Analysis
Ongoing Portfolio & Life-Event Review
- Meet with you to assemble a detailed client discovery of your assets beyond stocks and bonds, your aspirations, fears, beliefs and causes. Your risk and liquidity budgets. Your philanthropies. Essentially, your personal balance sheet and your legacy.
- I will conduct extensive diagnostics and gap analysis with the spirit of avoiding and reducing unseen and unwanted risks. An intuitive, easy to read diagnostics report will be generated to navigate findings and fixes, if any.
- Further customization of our build proposal, be it of your portfolio, your financial or estate plan strategy, your current insurance and Trust footprint will occur as the dialog progresses between me, you and if you merit, your CPA and Attorney.
- While I am not a tax advisor all elements of my proposal will be sensitive to your tax situation and align with your risk and liquidity preferences.
- Once all elements of your plan-investments, insurance, retirement, trusts and estate have launched, my monitoring phase begins and with that, my commitment to a quarterly portfolio review and an ongoing review of your life events-retirement, education, asset and business disposition, inheritance, marriage, divorce and mortality and how they shape your financial picture.
Ask yourself these questions.
“Is this the consultative experience I should be having?”
“Do I see a meaningful and purposeful differential in this advice model?”
If you answered yes, then Rajan Private Wealth Financial Services, is your trusted advisor.
Prudential Advisors is a brand name of The Prudential Insurance Company of America and its subsidiaries. Offering financial planning and Investment advisory services through Pruco, under the marketing name Prudential Financial Planning Services, pursuant to separate client agreement. Offering insurance and securities products and services as a registered representative of Pruco Securities, LLC (Member SIPC) and an agent of issuing insurance companies. Rajan Private Wealth Financial Services is not affiliated with Pruco. Other products and services may be offered through a non-Pruco entity. 1-800-778-2255.
Check the background of your financial professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Rajan Private Wealth Financial Services conducts business in the following states:
Securities : DC, FL, MD, MA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TX
Life Insurance : FL, MD, NJ, PA
Variable Life Insurance: FL, MD, NJ, PA
Mutual Funds : DC, FL, MD, MA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TX
Fixed Annuities : FL, MD, NJ, PA
Variable Annuities : FL, MD, NJ, PA